Jessica Lundberg

Seed Nursery Manager, Lundberg Family Farms 

It’s going to take more resources, more diversity and more tools for us to be able to be successful [with agriculture] as the climate changes.

Jessica Lundberg comes from a long line of sustainable farmers. As Chair of the Board of Directors of Lundberg Family Farms, she oversees the quality, safety and environmental initiatives at the company and she manages the seed nursery, overseeing the maintenance, purity and development of proprietary rice varieties. Under Lundberg's leadership, the company installed solar collectors to provide 20 percent of its electrical needs, and purchases the remaining 80 percent as certified green energy supplied by wind power to the California grid.

Jessica holds a degree in Biological Sciences from California State University at Chico and makes her home in Chico, California near the family farm.

Climate One Appearances